Welcome!

This forum is (mostly) public and you are welcome to browse around. Participation is limited to members of BCR. If you don't already have an account, please click 'register' below. It shouldn't take long to approve your request.

BCR Xmas Do 2019

edited September 12 in Everything else

Hello! In case anyone is still using this forum...here are the details for the Xmas do!

The committee has agreed a fab subsidy this year, so it's a bargainous £20 each. We're hoping for a great turn out so please do spread the word, partners very welcome too. Look forward to hearing from you! :)

WHERE? The Mill, Ulverston, LA12 7EB
WHEN? Saturday 30th November 2019, Food @ 7:30pm
HOW MUCH? £20 per person
Count me in! WHAT NEXT? Let Beth know your food order and get the dosh over to her by 31st October. You can pay by Cash, or Cheque to ‘Black Combe Runners’ or Bank transfer: Black Combe Runners / 09-01-56 / 41744188

I don't know how to attach the menu here.... I did try typing it out but figuring out how to spell bruschetta and arancini was taking up too much of my life. Let me know if you're interested and I can email you the menu. Alternatively check out the post on facebook.

Cheers all!
Beth

Comments

• Yes, people do still use the forum, including me, and have seen your email and posting on Facebook to.