This forum is (mostly) public and you are welcome to browse around. Participation is limited to members of BCR. If you don't already have an account, please click 'register' below. It shouldn't take long to approve your request.

edited January 10 in Everything else

AGM 30th January; food orders, please contact Kepplewray with you choice of Pie, meat or veg. Kepplewray number is 01229 716936 or email stay@kepplewray.org.uk. No Order No food!

• Please see attached agenda and details of new membership structure which is to be voted on

• Is there a plan for when the AGM will start? I gather that sometimes there is a short run before and sometimes not. If there is a run, I am not sure that I will joining so I was wondering when the main event is due to start.

• Usual plan is to meet at Kepplewray for short run starting promptly at 6:30, typically trail/road around Broughton. Run will be about half hour - 40 mins then straight in for pies then AGM. No set schedule or attempt to be organised, that wouldn't be very BCR! Hope this helps.