Welcome!

This forum is (mostly) public and you are welcome to browse around. Participation is limited to members of BCR. If you don't already have an account, please click 'register' below. It shouldn't take long to approve your request.

OS Getamap

edited January 2015 in Social Runs

Evening folks,

I thought I would link this as a possible investment for the club to help with potential social runs and what not. I plan to subscribe anyway as I don't have Memory Map or any some such and, therefore, an online version to calculate routes would be useful for me from both a walking and running perspective. The individual licence is under £20 a year so it's not a lot of money - I'll just buy one less beer a month. :wink:

That said, I've just noticed they do a 'Group' licence which is essentially 30 licences for £100 a year. I don't know how many folk are in the club but it may be of interest.

It's a possible point to raise at a committee meeting as to whether it's a viable idea or just a little pointless.

The link is posted below.

https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/shop/getamap-subscriptions

Cheers,

Mike :smile:

PS. You can sign up for free and do basic route mapping but you're limited on what features you can use.