Welcome!

This forum is (mostly) public and you are welcome to browse around. Participation is limited to members of BCR. If you don't already have an account, please click 'register' below. It shouldn't take long to approve your request.

Social runs 4-11-14 and 11-11-14

edited October 2014 in Social Runs

4-11-14 Black Combe from Whicham Church?/The Green. Punch Bowl after (committee meeting) . Leaders Pete T (Black Combe) Parmy (The Green). Parmy to book food?
11-11-14 7 Hills of Ulverston, leader Mike Vogler? in his absence anyone who knows the way. Rob McK to book food at the Stan Laurel

Comments

• The Punch Bowl can do Pie and Peas after the Black Combe social run. I need to give them numbers, so please let me know if you want the food and specify meat or vegetarian. Cost is £5 a head.
    For those who do not fancy Black Combe in the dark, I will lead a road circuit from The Green Village Hall.

David P

• Two for Hazel and me please Dave, it'll be nice to go back to the Punchbowl again.

• I'll second that Pete.....please put me down for either pie or peas choice. Thanks.

• One each for me and Beth as well please Dave. Thanks

• Sorry I won't make it to this as will be away but would have liked to go to the Punchbowl again.

As is customary I will be putting out a final Dunnerdale duties list for you to enjoy though !

Andy:smile:

• Hi. Does anyone want to go in a slower group and start a little earlier to go up BC - I was thinking of setting off at 6.15pm.

• Dave .. i replied by email too .. but incase you missed that .. 2 meat pies for Claire and myself please ..

Jo .. we'll be there at 6:15 .. i can't get near them young guns anymore :cry:

• Hi everyone,
    Anyone know where we're meeting for the run tonight? Website says 'Ralliss', but this post says Wicham Church....not far between them but I might head for the earlier run so would be good to know where people are planning to be!
    Cheers,
    Beth

• Hi Beth, the website says Rallis so that's what I was planning on.