Welcome!

This forum is (mostly) public and you are welcome to browse around. Participation is limited to members of BCR. If you don't already have an account, please click 'register' below. It shouldn't take long to approve your request.

There is still a chance for a good night out!

edited March 2011 in Social Runs

My fundraising night at Seascale Calder House Hotel still has tickets available for next Saturday 2nd April 7.30 for 8pm £8.
ELVIS PRESLEY TRIBUTE NIGHT AND DISCO, there a few of us already going - the more the merrier it will be, all monies raised will go towards my target figure of £2500 for the Brathay Trust in conjunction with my 10 marathon challenge which starts on 13th May from Brathay.
Tickets can be purchased from me or reserved directly from Calder House Hotel by phoning 019467 28538 - look forward to seeing you there with your quiffed hair, costume and blue suede shoes :wink:

Comments

• This is gonna be good :) .. me and Claire are going :) .. get
    yourselves there :smile::cool:

• Yes, there's still a chance of a good night out.....after the Kirkby Moor fell race later this month.

Taking place at Thwaites village hall (opposite the Punch Bowl at the Green) on the evening of the 29th is a ceilidh (pronounced kay-lee) and buffet supper.
    The entertainment is provided by the highly popular Striding Edge Ceilidh Band, and should kick start your festive season in style.

Me and Penny experienced them when they played at Hoad's summer ball in 2012 and they are very good, even if this is not my first choice of music....they soon get you up dancing and enjoying yourselves.

Those that are going (and so far I plan to) tickets are £10 each (£5 for children) and are available from Beverley at the Power World shop in Millom town centre, from Sue on tel no. 773284 or Hazel 770383.

:smile:

• I have my ticket and am there tonight....Anyone else going to the ceilidh at the Green village hall,,,,starts 7pm, details comment above.:tongue: