control panel show

Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Feeds

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Pete T Nov 14th 2017

Update on the Bob Grieve Trophy standings after Dunnerdale, with only Kirkby Moor to go - for the fastest combined times across Black Combe, Caw, Dunnerdale and Kirkby....
For the men's trophy, Ben Proctor is in the lead (2:59:40) about 10 minutes ahead of 3 chasers - James Harris (3:08:22), Josh Hartley (3:11:10) and previous winner Paul Reilly (3:11:35). Also with 3 completed races are Sean Robinson, David Griffin, Nick Sebley, Phil Clayton, and Jon Bailey.
For the women's trophy, Lynn Murray is the only person still in with 3 completed races, in 4:00:31.

An there will be cake at the end, can we have some volunteers to make one please?

Pete T 7 days ago

From Hazel....
Hi All, Thanks once again for your offer of help at Kirkby Moor next week:

I have allocated everyone to a particular job. Please would you check the list below to see what you are doing. Let me know if there are any issues.

MARSHALLS:

Checkpoint 1 and 8 (1st windmill and final gate) Ken Linley and Keith Nixon
Checkpoint 2 (Cairn) Phil Newton and Dave Parminter
Checkpoint 3 (walled corner) Val Gill and Gill O’Connell
Checkpoint 4 (Shooting House Hill) Dave Hobbins and John
Checkpoint 5 and 7 (road crossing) Beth Ripper
Checkpoint 6 (Bank House Moor) Dave and Claire Watson
Finish and Timing Kath Gill and Kate Berry (timer and stop watch)
Finish number cross check Jane Disley
Results runner Lou Lyness

REGISTRATION

Lorraine Parminter
Kate Berry
Kath Gill

TEA AND REFRESHMENTS

Val Hobbins
Lorraine Parminter

COMPUTING AND RESULTS

Peter Grayson

PRIZE ALLOCATION

Peter Tayler

ROUTE FLAGGING (from road crossing up to Bank House Moor)

Pete and Hazel Tayler

ROAD SIGNAGE

Pete and Hazel Tayler

Please would all marsalls arrive between 9.30 and 10 a.m. to collect your weather writers and myself or Pete will give a briefing.

Thank you all once again.

Best wishes
Hazel

Pup Harris 2 days ago

Thanks for organising this Hazel! Hope you've got last year's weather sorted too 😉