control panel show

Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Feeds

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Beth Jul 23rd 2017

Hello everyone!! Just a quick note to say I'm due to complete the Wainwrights at our social run on 1st August - Wetherlam is my last one! It would be great to see a few people out if you can make it? ...plan is for tea and scones at the summit - I will provide scones!! - but if the weather is a bit rubbish then we can save them for the pub after...hopefully see you then! :bigsmile:

Petros Jul 30th 2017

There will be a slow group leaving the Sun about 6.15, aiming to get to the top the same time as Beth.

Sue Jul 30th 2017

and I’ll probably set off at about 6.20ish.
Let me know if you want me to wait for you at the start.

Beth Jul 31st 2017

Hello everyone! Just a reminder that we're aiming for scones, cream and jam on the summit tmw eve (yay!). The forecast is looking ok, so hopefully we should manage this, otherwise we'll have them after the run! Please bring your own tea/beverage of choice along! Looking forward to it! :bigsmile:

Petros Sep 4th 2017

Beth’s completion of the Wainwrights has prompted me to make a list of all BCR members and former members that have completed various lists of peaks. Those I am aware of are in the attached file. Please let me know of any errors or omissions.

Pete T Sep 4th 2017

Hi Pete, Pat McIver completed the Wainwrights earlier this year.