control panel show

Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Feeds

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Will Mar 6th 2017

Either we are now in a file at the BBC marked ‘will muck about on tv’ or somebody has done a search for fell running in fancy dress, but we are an inspirational group and this came through today:

Hello,

I am an Assistant Producer at BBC Creative and wanted to get in touch regarding our latest series of idents for BBC1. These films capture a portrait of inspirational groups of people across the country and are being shown as part of our 2017 scheduling.

We are currently searching for running groups, to be filmed for a short which may then be shown on TV, radio, online or used in the press. The shoot itself will be short, interactive and fun. We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have done/currently are preparing for runs in fancy dress.

We are currently aiming to film on either 4th, 5th or 6th April and I wondered if the idea may be of interest to you and your group? Anyone featured will be paid for their time.

Please get in touch if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you / learning more about yourself and the group. It would be great to see some photos of your group too!

What do you think? Shall I send them some Caw pictures?

Pete T Mar 6th 2017

Good idea, may allow some of the men to put on dresses again.

Beth Mar 6th 2017

They'll pay? I don't think the guys in our club need any financial incentive for cross dressing.

Pup Harris Mar 6th 2017

Waheyy!!!
Quite the reputation BCR must have!
My UTMB vid may be of some amusement value too 😉
http://3oxh.mj.am/lnk/AEAAE2YqdUAAAAAAAAAAAGWPd4sAAO6jSFcAAAAAAAPcFQBXzJNEDabxSYmPQCeHQm1ik0YLzAADsP8/1/-2MMFuKKHaqYY_L3rF_jLQ/aHR0cDovL3ZpZGVvcy5saXZldHJhaWwubmV0L3ZpZGVvcy91dG1iL2JpYjEyOTQuMTQ3MzAyNDYwMi5tcDQ

Pete T Mar 6th 2017

That's barking mad James, great film, must be a brilliant memory.

annalup Mar 6th 2017

I’m proud to be in a club that BBC Creative think are tv-worthy – shall we give our views on Brexit while running along in Princess Leia garb, do you think?

john_millen Mar 7th 2017

The force is strong in you, Luppo

Pup Harris Mar 7th 2017

Haha - had to clarify with the marshals that the Union Jack tutu was nothing to do with Brexit! :shamed: