control panel show

Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Feeds

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Will Feb 14th 2017

Beth Feb 14th 2017

Wohoo, I'm in! Thanks Will!
:shocked:

karl Mar 9th 2017

I won't be here this year, but last chance to get your online entry in before it closes at midnight tonight (Thursday), otherwise it'll cost you £2 extra on the day.
There are 73 online entries so far, including several BCRs.

Hope everything goes well on Saturday....there is a road closed sign at Silecroft by the A595 / A5093 junction when I ran past it recently, but this won't affect the race as the closure is in the Kirksanton area and access to Silecroft is still available.
People can park in the two bus stops as there are no busses at weekends here.

Will Mar 10th 2017

At the moment it looks like the Kirksanton closure will be postponed until Monday but I haven’t got final confirmation yet. I’ll let you know some time today.

Will Mar 11th 2017

Will Mar 11th 2017

And the winning team was Black Combe! Tim, Anna, James and Simon. It’s possible that Harvey’s contribution was the most important, though.

Click for full-size.

Beth Mar 12th 2017

Huge thanks to Will for a brilliant race and to all who were involved in marshalling, registration-ing, pie distributing and leading Ambleside astray...
...another cracking event. Good times! :bigsmile:

MartinC Mar 12th 2017

Great photo! Aren't those Harvey's trademark orange shorts? Won't be able to tell James and Harvey apart now :bigsmile: